Thomson Digital has been an established publishing service company for 46 years, serving the best names in the international Publishing market. Please log on to http://thomsondigital.com/German for understanding Thomson Digital’s service capabilities in the Global Publishing market.
Thomson Digital processes content in a host of European languages including:
Hybrid production model: Thomson Digital has most efficient combination of global and local resources to provide the best and most competitive Publishing Services in a local language.
Services include the entire spectrum of Publishing services and Solutions:
- Publishing Services: Copyediting, Development Editing, Proof Reading, Composition, Design and Ilustration.
- Digital Media Services: e-learning, ebooks, multimedia and animation
- Technology Services: Solutions for Publishing needs through customized development of software applications and tools.
Thomson Digital is transforming the traditional publishing process by matching the consumer’s demand for dynamic and multi-platform content through multi channel delivery . Backed by four decades of content processing experience, Thomson Digital specialises in content production for multi-channel delivery through its unique web based product, TD-XPS Digital Publishing Suite.
TD-XPS enables a robust XML-based production workflow that integrates authoring, reviewing, editing, formatting and multi-channel delivery from a single content source.
* Online smart editing with underlying XML
* Early PDF view generation
* Integration with third party databases like Pubmed, CrossRef, Medline, Embase etc
* Quick adoption of customer specific DTD & Schema
* Profile based access
With TD-XPS, the production cycle time gets reduced to near real-time production, hence we are aiming to reduce the turnaround time of Books and Journals production to the extent of 50% and more.
See for yourself!
We are happy to give you a live demo at the upcoming Frankfurt Book Fair, 14th–18th October, 2015. Contact us for an appointments and get in touch with Ms. Chandrima Das (email@example.com) or Mr. Ashish Chaudhary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We will be at Booth C53, Hall 4.2